Sunday, January 10, 2010

Well i finished my Circle journal prep today. that was fun. i do find it stressful to make sure i don't do anything corney or not up to par when i am dealing with other members of scrapbooking. i just don't feel worthy enough.

I did meet the owner of the scrapbooking store close to me. i was in her store once before and found the young lady to be a snob and was not going to go back EVER but i just poped in to see if i can get something different for the door prize for my month and she was very informative and helped me out a lot. i took one of her drop in classes and i am so glad to have met her now.

i really enjoy scapbooking and card making and paper crafts in general. I am going to enjoy this year as i learn more and find out what i like and dislike. now i have to work on what i am going to be doing for the next crop. hummmmm

okay chow for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment