Monday, October 11, 2010

pages 4 - Meadow Ridge Knights Cheerleading - my daughter Sharlena




Blue Gold White - MeadowRidge Knights Cheerleading.




My daughter was in cheerlearing for the local football team. I love these photos but i wish i matted the one on the bottom left to help it pop out more.














Right side of page 4 of the Cheerleading page.




I use to help coach the team. i really enjoyed watching my daughter and her friends and the other team mates as the go though the year and that doesn't just include cheerleading.


I also learned that some rub-ons don't rub on to photos well.




































3 comments:

  1. i hate when good rubons go bad :D

    great page :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you've been scrappin up a storm! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looking at the photos, I can tell you’re really proud of your daughter. It is nice that there are parents like you, who encourage their children to go for the sports or endeavors that they want. And can I just say that their cheerleading uniform is gorgeous. :)

    Jennine Stalder @ UE Sports

    ReplyDelete