Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Long Weekend - 2011

Well the weekend has been great - all 4 days off and I can do what I wanted.Friday, I got my nails done with Kayla. She got lime green...I also had locked my keys in the car with the car running - not funny... I went shopping at my fav craft store "Be Creative" and got that darn stamp I HAD to have. I just could not get it out of my mind. Once I got home we settled down and watched Harry Potter, the new one that just came out - the second to last one in the whole series. Saturday, went to a friends house to meet up with one of my groups. I got to show them how to do the lolly pop flowers and we all made some. We also did a card swap - here is my card....





Afterwards I did a little craft shopping.
Sunday was all about Easter dinner, getting together with family and of course the Canucks game.....
I made the bags in about 30 minutues using my new cricut machine, Sure Cuts a Lot and that great sticker maker thingy..The Rose card I made for my partents. I really love this stamp. I think it turned out great.Today I am just haning around the house in my moomoo and doing nothing at all. Well actually i have been updating all my pages/groups and blogs and now that it is almost dinner time I guess i should take time and watch the two movies I rented. The Social Network and the Kings Speach. No crafting today.


























No comments:

Post a Comment