Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Long Time eh

I have been busy with a few things.
I have a meetup.com group that meets once a month (we are meeting this Saturday infact).  We have 16 members now.
here is the link...  Ridgemeadow Scrappers

Here is a picture of the card I did for this swap.
 
Also, I have become a Stampin' Up demonstrator and that is taking up some time.
Here are the links.  Stampin' Up and Face Book Page.

We meet once a month on a Friday night at 7 pm.  I will demonstrate 2 - 3 cards using Stampin' Up products.  The commitment is from June - December, 2012 and you spend a min. of $25 to get the hostess benefits for one of those months.

If you don't want to join you can order through my site, email at mrsnicol2009@shaw.ca or call me.

If you spend over $50 you get the Stampin' Up catalogue for free (regular price is $5).

I will post pictures of the cards once I have demonstrated them.  (gotta keep up the surprise).

1 comment:

  1. Tammy, Congrats on becoming a stampin up demonstrator! I have a feeling you will do very well at it!!!

    ReplyDelete